SEC3002 system represents the latest generation of addressable fire alarm control panel designed to comply with the latest versions of EN standard with qualities of simple installation, operation and easy maintenance. The wide range of SEC3002 configurations include standalone operation and networking with up to twenty panels for small to large sized applications.
A9020T point-type heat fire detector (Detector hereunder) is a mated product of the fire alarm control panels. It uses a two-bus work mode. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding. The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ temperature data and sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel. When in a routing inspection, the detector indicator will blink. When there is a fire in the monitored area and the temperature has reached the alarm threshold, the fire alarm control panel will confirm a fire alarm according to the received message sent from the detector, and the detector indicator will light at the same time to indicate a fire alarm.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of heat when fire takes place, such as kitchens, boiler rooms, generator rooms, drying workshops and smoking rooms and is not suitable for places with a great deal of smoke but little heat.
It supports soft addressing and the address rewriting via coder in situ.
Within single-chip microcomputer it can collect real-time data and then process it to realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
It supports temperature compensation and a sensor fault detection(fault reporting to the fire alarm control panel).
Non-polarity, two-wire bus wiring that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
Designed with an upper cover and a lower cover and installed on a detector base, so it can be installed, commissioned and maintained conveniently and do not distinguish the connection line.
Built-in remote indicator output terminal, the output signal drives remote indicator light when fire alarm
Comply with EN54-5.
1. Executive standard: EN54-5
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Standby current: < 300uA;
4. Alarm current: no remote indicator < 1.5mA , has remote indicator < 3.5mA
5. Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status.
6. Weight: about 80g
7. Product class: A2
8. External dimensions: diameter: 100mm, height: 56mm (with the base)
9. Wiring method: non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2); the terminal 2 and 4 can connect with the remote indicator.
10. Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: - 10ºC~ +50ºC; relative humidity: ≤95% (40ºC±2ºC, without condensation)
11. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection