SEC3002 system represents the latest generation of addressable fire alarm control panel designed to comply with the latest versions of EN standard with qualities of simple installation, operation and easy maintenance. The wide range of SEC3002 configurations include standalone operation and networking with up to twenty panels for small to large sized applications.
A9030T point-type photoelectric smoke detector (Detector hereunder) is a kind of photoelectric smoke detector. With an internal microprocessor, it supports electronic coding and is accessed through a compatible fire alarm control panel via a two-wire bus. The detector realizes real-time acquisition of the in situ smoke concentration data and sends back the data to a fire alarm control panel. It can also receive and execute the control commands given by a fire alarm control panel.
The detector is suitable for such industrial and civil buildings that have a great deal of smoke during fires but no smoke under normal circumstances, such as restaurants, hotels, teaching buildings, office buildings, computer rooms, communication machine rooms, libraries and archives. It is not suitable for places with a great deal of retained dust and water mist, places where steam and/or oil mist may be generated and places with retained smoke under normal circumstances.
It supports soft addressing and the address rewriting via coder in situ
Within a single-chip microcomputer. it can process the sampling data in real-time, save the latest 144 historical data and realize a curve tracing for the field situation.
It supports temperature,humidity and dust accumulation drift compensation and sensor fault inspection(fault reporting to fire alarm control panel).
Non-polarity, two-wire bus connection that ensures convenient installation and maintenance.
Designed with an upper cover and lowen cover and installed on a detector base, it can be installed commissioned and maintained conveniently
Built-in remote indicator output terminal, the output signal drives remote indicator light when fire alarm.
Comply with EN54-7.
1. Executive standard: EN54-7
2. Operating voltage: 24V (pulse modulation)
3. Standby current: < 300uA;
4. Alarm current: no remote indicator < 1.5mA , has remote indicator < 3.5mA
5. Work indication: The red indicator will blink in the monitoring status or remain lit in the alarm status.
6. Weight: about 95g
7. External dimensions: diameter: 100mm, height: 55mm (with the base)
8. Wiring method: non-polarity two-bus system (L1, L2); the terminal 2 and 4 can connect with the remote indicator.
9. Operating environment: Indoor, temperature: - 10ºC~ +55ºC; relative humidity: ≤95% (40ºC±2ºC, without condensation)
10. Coding mode: It can realize electronic coding via coder in situ. Address codes 1 to 324 are available for selection